Your vacations are incomplete without shopping. Whenever you go somewhere to enjoy your holidays, you can stop yourself to shop. But shopping at some unknown place is quite risky.
Here are shopping tips for you while traveling abroad:
- Do research about the place where you are planning to travel these holidays. Research about the market like bargaining, negotiation acceptable or not and what is the best way to do that? Check about the best places to shop there.
- Check about the tax and custom options of that place. Check for the custom rules and regulations to bring back new goods and luggage.
- Have a check on the item you are going to purchase. Check if there is any damage in the item.
- Check for the shopping hours of that place. There are different hours for shopping in some stores in foreign countries.
- If there are some big items and you are opting to ship those goods , ask for the receipt of the item to keep it as a proof of purchase and agreement of shipping.
- Keep enough cash in your pocket. At some shopping places, credit cards are not acceptable.